Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!

Hey, everyone!

Welcome to my new blog (I'm writing my 1st blog post!)...I hope you will find the information provided on here to be of benefit to your families, as we all strive to save money through the use of coupons. :-)

I'll use this blog to help provide tips & tricks that I've learned about couponing, and to also pass along all the great deals & coupons I find out about. From there, I'll repost the blog items onto my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/rothesaycouponmom. Just like the deals I post on my FB page, the deals I post on my blog will be geared toward businesses that we have in Atlantic Canada...there are so many sites that post coupons for Western Canada & the US, I wanted to have a spot dedicated to all of us fabulous Maritimers! ;-)

To my amazing fans on FB: I can't thank all of you enough for following along on my FB page...you have given me the constant encouragement to hunt down the best coupons/deals I can, so that we can all save as much money as possible.

Please check back often to find out about all the many ways to save money through couponing!!


Happy Couponing,


Andrea (aka Rothesay Coupon Mom)

2 comments:

  1. SO excited to see you here..Looking forewrd to checking each day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maggie! I'm sure the blog format will continue to change over the coming weeks, until I'm fully happy with the layout, but for now, I'm just excited to begin my blogging journey. :-)

    ReplyDelete