Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sobeys Flyer August 26 - September 1, 2011

Sobeys Flyer for the week of August 26 - September 1, 2011.

Here are the highlights for this coming week's flyer:
  • Black Diamond Cheese, 500g...$4.66 (GREAT stock-up price!)
  • Fruite Drinks...$0.88
  • Scotsburn Ice Cream...$2.88
  • Ice Cream Cones...$0.99
  • Majesta Bathroom Tissue, 12 Double Rolls...$3.99
  • Compliments Waffles...$1.50
  • McCain Garlic Fingers, 2 pack...$3.49 (GREAT stock-up price as this item hardly goes on sale...I've been couponing since April and it hasn't gone on sale since then. This is big in my house since my daughter doesn't like pizza...this is all she eats on Pizza Night.)
  • Xtra Laundry Detergent, 2.21L...$2.49
  • Hamburger Helper...$2.00...can be paired with the $3.00 off Ground Beef coupon from previous boxes of HH
  • Buy the advertised Thermos Lunch Bag ($9.99) and Get it filled with items totalling $10.56! (Guess I waited until the right time to get my son a new lunch bag!):
    • Quaker Granola Bars
    • Glad Sandwich Bags
    • Kool-Aid Jammers
    • Hunts Pudding, 4 pack
Happy Shopping,

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I really love the flyer highlights that you put on here especially since I don't get my flyers early and it helps with organizing my stops. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. caught my eye...flyers didn't come here yet either so am glad to see this..will let my sister know..

    ReplyDelete