Friday, December 2, 2011

Pharmasave Flyer Dec 2 - 8, 2011

Pharmasave Flyer for the week of December 2 - 8, 2011

Here are some of the highlights from this week's flyer:
  • Pepsi or 7up, 2L...$0.99...Friday to Sunday only
  • CoverGirl Clean Makeup or Powder...$4.99...can be paired with a $2.00 coupon from the Brandsaver insert
  • Garnier Face Care Products...25% Off...MAY be paired with some $3.00 coupons from previous Garnier Anti-Wrinkle Sample packs...I say "may" because I'm not sure at this point, if the anti-wrinkle products are part of those that are on sale...I'll check later on today once they open.
Happy Shopping/Couponing,
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. This website has become pretty useless. Friday December 2nd was your last post, and today is December 13th.

    If you're not going to bother updating it regularly, just quit instead of wasting everyone's time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly sorry that you feel this site is now a waste of time. Unfortunately, I've been going through some personal issues over the past few weeks, including the complete flooding of my basement (and not having it completely covered by insurance, so I'll be out of pocket thousands of dollars)...so I've been spending my time trying to deal with contractors and trying to find a job to help my family pay for these unexpected expenses.

    I'm one person who does this all for free, and I do apologize that my life has gotten in the way of keeping up this blog. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously??? Someone had the balls to hide behind an anonymous name and say that? What is wrong with them?? I appreciate what you do on here and don't take some idiots stupid comments to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your support, halifaxgirl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete